Tuesday, March 29, 2005
****THE FOLLOWING POST HAVE BEEN RATED NC16 BY CRYBABY****
***PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE 16 AND BELOW..***Halow.. CryBaby is backkkk.... Hmmm today.. actually.. my mood is alright de.. but something happened in the afternoon that make my mood turn from good --> Bad --> Worst.. Haiz.. WTF... hmmm.. well.. school was alright today.. just that i forgot to bring my Mathx to school.. and.. Mrs Ang was not in school today.. So.. i must say that today, the lesson.. abit Slack lar.. Haha... what to do.. ?? the usual Sec 4 Style.. lolx... Well.. after school.. i met Jo and Sha to discuss somethings.. Hmmm.. that was the time when someone start saying something which i consider that as an insult to my Sis... well.. after that.. i just feel very angry... dont think i'll forgive that person within a short time.. maybe NOT going to forgive that person in any way bahx.. YA.. I MEAN WHAT I SAY.. your should know mi.. WTF.. CB.. Go insult your family members before you insult others.. and.. what MAKES YOU SO BIG THAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO INSULT MY SIS IN ANY WAY.. ?? ATTRACT ATTENTION.. F**K..
!@$%^#$@.. CB... Haiz.. From that, It tells mi alot of that person.. the way that person act and the way the person says.. it really shows alot.. about that Particular PERSON.. It really shows how much manners that the PERSON have.. and.. i really feel like beating up that person.. i not because that we R in school, i would have done something to That PERSON.. Bloody F**K... Yapp.. i may joke i may laugh with your.. but.. I WILL NEVER NEVER (I REPEAT) N-E-V-E-R TOLERATE ANYBODY WHO INSULT MY SISTER IN ANY WAY.. unless you are LOOKING FOR T-R-O-U-B-L-E... itz already bad enough of what that PERSON had said about my sis.. WORST... THE PERSON STILL GOT THE CHEEK TO SAY THINGS ABOUT MI.. F**K... WHAT THe Bloody HEll.. I REALLY FEEL LIKE BASHING UP THAT PERSON.. CNNBCCB....
CryBaby Will be BACk...
I dreamed @ Tuesday, March 29, 2005
_________________________________________________