Saturday, June 18, 2005
Hi guys..
Hmmm Seems Like itz been ages since i last update my blog liao.. Well.. this June Holiday.. Nothing much happend to mi actually.. I'm still in One piece.. Dont Worry.. hehe.. Well.. Other than Lessons Lessons and Lessons, Well.. i do have my break lar.. on 10-12 was my chalet actually.. It was really good.. seeing all those friends coming down to the chalet.. Especially when you've not seen some of them for like 3 Yrs ?? hehe..
Well.. since itz Holiday.. Of coures im not letting it off.. went fo Bus Spottin for a few Days this week.. Met Rachel and Victor.. and not to mention my Dear friend HAfiz... haha.. (the guy who alwayz want to attack my Fantasy bus company...) -__- Haiz... Sometimes.. I just amazed that there are actually So MANY bus fans Right here in Singapore. you know.. when i was Young, i used to think that i was the Endanged Species.. HAHa.. I alwayz thought i could only find a Real Bus fan in places like UK and HongKong. But.. I now know that my ChildHood Thinking is WRONG.. All WRONG.. haha.. have to thankz Hafiz.. for kinda like introducing me to the rest of the BusFans in Singapore.. like Jack, JinHua, Rachel and Victor.. Lolx.. haha.. Think.. I'll write again the next time bahx.. anyway.. ive change the blog skin liao.. Too many people complained that it was kinda boring.. lolx.. Like it ?? NO ah ? Thats Too bad.. Itz my Blog.. Nt yours.. HAHA.. joking only lar. lolx.. Lastly, i Wanna say Thankz to my Dear Michelle.. Foe helping me to construct my Blog.. Thankz....
Cheers..
Regards,
Mr_ZhiPing
I dreamed @ Saturday, June 18, 2005
_________________________________________________