Sunday, October 30, 2005


Dont really know why.. Im abit speechless today.. I Dont Really know what to type into this blog of my today.. It Seems that there are just too much things which i wanna share with you guys.. But i just cant type it out here.. Too many people is reading this blog... One way or another.. i'll offend the person involved.. Just wanna Clear my Name and a few of my close friends.. I just wanna say is that yes.. we did touch that particular thing.. BUT.. we did put it back.. we did NOT took it back.. for that i do not think itz fair by naming us as **************** Stolers.. I do NOT think itz fair for mi and my friends.. For that.. i also dont wish to dig this issue any futher.. It will only get us Nowhere.. Full STOP.. Case Close.. Those who are close to me will know that recently something is bothering me.. I do Not know why this is happening to me.. am i thinking too much ?? Im Nt sure myself.. anyway.. got a few great pix today.. Thats all...**BY TYPING THIS, I AM NOT PIN-POINTING ANYBODY IN PARTICULAR...**
I dreamed @ Sunday, October 30, 2005
_________________________________________________