Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Hmmm.. How should i start ?? Okay.. Did start off the day with some cartoons :P.. Went over to Hougang Int 1st.. Saw my darling (SbS9672C) coming along towards Hougang INt... HAHAHA... took some pix of her and some other buses (Mainly the Mk2s today) before i head to Sengkang to meet up with BingHe.. Talking about him.. Cannot tahan about him... Called him in 1405Hrs and guess what ?? He told me that i have to wait for him for like until 1500Hrs.. Haizzz... Bo Bian.. Took some pictures before he came in 9845.. Later as the day went by, we went over to Toa Payoh to meet up with Jack and we head down towards Queensway Shopping Center to look for my Sandals..Went around before i settled down on a $50 Teva Sandals.. I sTill feel that i got a quite okay deal lar.. From what i see, Teva's Sandals usually cost about $70 -- $130 +++.... so.. still alright lar.. Pop down to HarbouFront Subway for Dinner before me and Jack took a Trident on 80 (9682) to Lavender MRT and transfer to 133... I guess.... thats all for today bahx.. ??
Was chatting with Jack and BingHe all along while we was out.. Friends, Relationship and all that kinda stuffs... Jack was askin me about my relationship again... ( Why Alwayz me ? :P ).. Well.. For that, he set me thinking once and AGAIN !!.. Was thinking about one particular song which left a very deep impression on me.. It was none other that "I Believe You (With Everything I Am)" by Backstreet Boys... The Following is the Chrous for the song.. And you tell me why it kinda remind me of the past.....
I promise you,
from the bottom of my heart
I will love you till death do us part
(I do my darling I promise you)
I promise you as a lover and a friend
I will love you like I never love again...
Well.. i do have some nice pictures today.. But then again.. The pictures are not with me right now.. so.. I'll update at a later date... Keep in View.. Be Back Soon....
I dreamed @ Wednesday, January 18, 2006
_________________________________________________