Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Cant find the courage to do that.. But once again, I'm just afraid that i might just "lose" her once again. Will that happened ? I really dont know.. It's just a few weeks to that day and im getting worried by the day. Thinking about the effect is just simply too big for me to handle.. Haiz..
-- [ SBS7253S on Service 249, Leaving BoonLay Intrchange. ©Mr_ZhiPing ] -- Decided to feature the picture of this very VO2x.. Itz actually SBS7253S, the bus that was being burned down last sat over at Tuas.. Cant believe it, i just took a picture of this last December and now, what is left, is something that none of us could recognise.. From this, i started to believe that i should cherish what i have as we will never know what will happen in time to come. Perhaps, i should just grab my chance before i lose it once again...
Labels: Shld I, Shld I Not ?
I dreamed @ Tuesday, January 30, 2007
_________________________________________________