Friday, February 29, 2008
I shall now update the long overdue post on AirShow 2008.
Went over to the airshow @ Changi with Jeff on the 23rd of Feb..
I guess,
Everyone knew about the airshow not because of the fact that this is the first time that we are organising the show. At the very same time, the AirShow had made it to the limelight by all the negative stuffs. Shortage of Shuttle buses etc.
I shall just skipped the unhappiness part barhx ? I got nothing to say as im simply too disappointed by the organiser. I shall let the photos do the talking ?
Before i start with photos of Airplanes, i shall just update abit of the bus section ?? I guess, its abit of a outdated news but 151 has started reciving Scania K230s in their fleet. Photo is SBS8081P over at Hougang Int. Taken on the 2nd day of Scanias on 151. Enjoy..




I dreamed @ Friday, February 29, 2008
_________________________________________________