Thursday, April 03, 2008
Celebrate with SMRT...
That should be the tagline for today..
Was simply surprise that LTA has rejected SMRT appeal to reduce the fines for what had happened on the 21st Jan. 7 hours delay in train service is no joke especially when the accident happened bewteen Simei and Tampines stn. One of the most populated towns in Singapore.
I guess, this should serve as a very good wake up call for the parrots sitting at the North Bridge Rd Bird Park.
LTA rejects SMRT's appeal for lighter fine :
3 April 2008..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TransIsland Bus Service.
Today marks the 25th anniversary of the birth of Trans Island. The once brightly and cheerful buses which used to greet us in the past until the day when BirdPark took over the company. Seriously.. I miss the orange and yellow buses running along our roads. Although the company no longer exists.. But the company will always be remembered by us. :D
I dreamed @ Thursday, April 03, 2008
_________________________________________________