Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Alright, after a loooong break from this blog, it seems that its time for me to erm.. do some updates ??
Life been kinda busy lately with the xtra work thanks to the As. So, bus spotting trips has not been so intense as compared to the past ?
As for today, the MAN demo has finally start its run on Service 6. I just gotta say that the MAN is so much better as compared to the KUBs or the B7s. I guess, maybe its the fact that the MAN came with a Voith instead of the usual (Boring ) ZFs that we have. Does spice things up a little. The pick up speed is nice and smooth (not to mention that it was fast). The bus was quiet from both the inside and the outside.. I guess, the only thing that im gonna deduct some marks from is the fact that the engine was emitting some "Cold" air into the bus..
i would give a 4/5 for this MAN. I guess, the area that SBST could improve on in order to get my full marks...
- Can they get like some decent seats which are not so hard ?
- Something needs to be done to all the heat emitting into the bus. Seems to be a rather common problem with the KUBs as well..
I guess, i shall let some photos do the talking from today's spotting ??

I dreamed @ Tuesday, July 22, 2008
_________________________________________________